The 2021 Grant Program will open for applications in June 2021. Please check back later for updates. Thank you.
Grant Writing Tips:
- Carefully consider the application dates in order to match your proposed project with the appropriate grant competition.
- Develop an organized, complete narrative that explains what you are proposing to do and how you plan to do it.
- If your proposal is easy to understand, it will be easier to approve for funding. Describe your activity in a simple, straight-forward style. Successful proposals clearly articulate the desired results that the project will have on the environment and the participants.
- Letters of support are an important part of a grant request. Make the effort to enclose letters from the community which endorse the merits of the proposed activity or which speak to the credentials of the participating artists and the quality of their work. Let others help you tell us how special your project is.
- Don't overload your proposal with mountains of unnecessary or poorly reproduced materials.
If you have questions about the grant application and review process, please contact Carrie Edgar, Dane County Extension Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.